Managed Print Services (MPS) is an outsourced service that allows you to shift the responsibility for all your printers and MFPs to a single source provider like LRT Home & Office.
Essentially, you pay one low montly fee and we provide you with the hardware, professional onsite service and top-quality supplies you need to keep your print devices up and running.
You'll receive one simple invoice each month and we'll even monitor your devices for you to get away from reactive toner ordering and most service issues with our proactive approach.
• Free up IT resources for more business critical work than the support and maintenance of print devices.
• Optimize efficiency with remote management and lifecycle management.
• Increase uptime with on-site service coverage.
• Streamline operations with centralized support for multiple brands and models.
• Gain visibility into print activity and trends with online tools to improve control and management of your devices.
• Customize your Managed Print solution for your network, print devices and operational priorities.
• Cut costs on print consumables, service and cost-per-page.
• Reduce energy use through device consolidation and upgrade.
• Reduce waste, order only the supplies needed, with no excess.
Off load printer support tasks. Our network of Xerox Service Technicians provide on-site maintenance, service and remote technical support to ensure your print devices are online when you need them.
Save time and effort with a simple, efficient supplies ordering process that eliminates inventory stocking and handling. LRT print management software gives you real-time visibility of your networked print environment, with proactive alerts when attention is required. Place service requests online or by phone—quickly and easily.
With support for both Xerox® and non-Xerox devices, LRT is ideal for real-world business environments. We can design a comprehensive plan that provides the best solution for your needs.
Receive a monthly, itemized invoice for the number and types of prints made by your printers. It’s everything you need to review, reconcile, forecast and manage your office printing budget. Cumulative data highlights any activity excesses so you can adjust device use rules or even limit feature access if necessary.
In typical office environments, the cost of every print or copy varies widely based on how much toner or ink is used on each page. When service is required, scrambling to find help prolongs downtime, and when dealing with multiple vendors, minimum service thresholds can increase expense and response time. LRT consolidates these varied expenses and support.
How Does Managed Print Services Improve Your Print Environment?
|Without Managed Print Services||The Managed Print Services Advantage|